Wear Isotoner's smarTouch 3-Finger Matrix Nylon Gloves while you text and surf the web on your touch screen device. The thumb, middle and index fingers have a special conductive thread that works seamlessly with touchscreen devices. It allows you to stay connected even when it's cold outside. This style combines a matrix nylon back with stretch fleece and a printed silicon palm for improved grip. Back wrist gather and Ultraplush lining for extra comfort.
With Isotoner smarTouch gloves, you can operate handheld touchscreen devices while wearing gloves. It is compatible with most touchscreen devices including iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Android, Blackberry, ATM's, gas pumps and GPS devices. The thumb, index and middle fingers are embroidered with conductive thread that conveys an electrical impulse to the touchscreen.
This unique patent pending construction gives these gloves exceptional performance, allowing for pinpoint accuracy. Stay connected and comfortable with Isotoner smarTouch gloves. Conductive thread lets you use touchscreen devices with your gloves on.
Isotoner offers legendary quality, fit and warmth.
• Matrix nylon and fleece combination
• Back wrist gather
• Ultraplush lining
• Conductive thread on thumbs, index and middle fingers conveys electrical impulse to the touchscreen
• Silicon printed palm grips
• Signature stretch materials provide superior fit and flexibility
• Care: Hand wash cool water. No bleach. Dry flat away from heat. Do not tumble dry, iron, or dry clean
• Shell Back Woven: 100% Polyester; Shell Back Knit: 100% Polyester; Palm: 94% Polyester/6% Lycra spandex; Lining 100% Polyester
• How to measure your hand for fitting
Funny Isotoner Video: